ADCO’s Designer Series Olefin HD™ All Climate + Wind RV Covers are designed for all climate protection. Olefin HD™ material outperformed competitive fabrics in tear strength, UV resistance as well as water resistance. The slip-seam strap system allows the cover to conform to the shape of the RV and minimizes wind impact to the cover. Best of all each cover features zippered entry doors so you can access your trailer anytime without having to remove the entire cover; simply unzip and roll the door up.
ADCO RV Covers have been the go-to cover for RV’s for decades because of the superior quality and innovation that gets put into every cover. Protect your RV with the best all-season cover to reduce maintenance cost, maximize your resale value, and most importantly keep your RV road ready. We also include a set of four Gutter Spout Covers to protect your cover from punctures or tears.
- Protect your RV with ADCO’s Designer Series Olefin HD™ All Climate + Wind RV Covers
- Designed for all climates and moderate wind
- Features durable high performance hydrophobic Olefin HD™ top panel and triple layer designer polypropylene sides with a contemporary aesthetic unique to ADCO
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value
- Keeps roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments
- Breathable to prevent mold and mildew
- Protection against harmful UV rays that can cause unwanted cracking and fading on your RV
- Slip-seam strap system allows cover to conform to the shape of the RV and minimizes wind impact to cover
- Multiple passenger-side zipper entry doors regardless of door position
- Zipper entry doors easily roll up to allow access during covered storage
- Extra reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags and tears
- Reinforced buckles, flaps and straps resist rip-out
- Built-in vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing
- Color is white on top with gray sides
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Gutter Spout Covers prevent gutters from puncturing or tearing the cover (qty 4)
- Storage bag
- Ladder Cap to prevent contact with cover
- Extra adhesive reinforcement material
- Weighted Buckle Toss-Under for easily snapping buckles on opposing sides of the cover during installation
Why Olefin HD™?
- Effectively blocks the sun’s damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Keeps your recreational vehicle cooler during warm weather by reflection sunlight
- Provides superior water resistance, while allowing moisture to escape
- Resists acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your RV clean
- Holds out more than 98% of dirt and dust particles that can scratch and damage your RV’s surface
How to Buy the Best fitting Cover for your (RV Type)?
- Measure from the longest two points including bumpers and ladder to determine proper size needed
- View our measuring and installation videos found on the bottom of this webpage
- Utilize our measurements database found on the top of all RV cover pages on this website